Tuesday, June 3, 2014

War Torn {Germany x Reader Sad Oneshot}

WARNING: Sad and short

I was fighting in World War Two alongside the Axis Countries, despite the fact that I was female. I was just as good as any male.


I reloaded my gun and shot at some men who were charging at my group of soldiers. They jerked and fell to the ground. I felt confident that Germany, Japan, and Italy would win this battle.


As the Allies began to retreat, one of the enemy soldiers threw a grenade. I caught it and threw it back, but as my arm was in the air after the grenade, there was a loud gunshot and I fell to the ground. Blood gushed from my chest and I covered the wound with my hands to stop the bleeding. It was a sad attempt.


My group of soldiers had already ran back to the Axis, ready to receive orders. My eyes filled with tears because of the pain. I knew this was an injury I wouldn’t be coming back from.


I didn’t want to die. I didn’t want to leave the countries; they were my family. But Germany was my lover. He had been at my side when I needed him from the start and I was at his. I admitted that I loved him while we were alone in his house. He said he returned my feelings. We’ve been with each other ever since.


I didn’t want to leave him. “I want to live…” I whispered.


~Timeskip~


The Axis had won this battle, and the soldiers had gathered around their leaders, waiting for their orders.


Germany stood and yelled to his soldiers, “Go and find the bodies, we need to know who we’ve lost!” He realized that he didn’t see his lover, (y/n). He shook his head and thought nothing of it. She was probably already looking over the bodies.


Germany, Italy, and Japan walked onto the battle field, looking at the mangled bodies of their and the Allies' soldiers. Germany knelt beside a body and tilted his head. It was one of the stronger soldiers.


"Strength of a soldier does nothing if the soldier has no wit." Germany repeated the words that (y/n) had said to him before the battle started. This fallen soldier had little wit, but he was respected, nonetheless.


Suddenly, Germany heard a cough and a gasp of pain. He stood quickly and followed the pained noises. He saw a body that was wrenched with coughs and the soldiers hands were covered in their own blood. He ran closer to see who it was.


Germany cried out as he recognized (y/n). He ran over to her and knelt down.


"Germany..." She whispered, raising a bloodied hand to caress his cheek. "We won..."


"I know, liebe. We have to get you to the medic, he'll save you!" Germany exclaimed as he readied to pick her up.


"No...! Ludwig..." (Y/n) called him by his human name. "You know I can't come back from this..."


"No... No, no you're not going to die!" Germany protested. He began to cry as he held her close. "Please don't die..."


(Y/n) coughed again and blood trickled from her mouth. "Ich liebe dich... Ludwig..." She said as her eyes slowly closed. Her hand dropped from Germany's cheek and to the ground. (Y/n)'s last breath left her mouth. Her heart stopped beating. (Y/n) died.


Germany sobbed into her neck as he picked her up. "No, no..." He whispered between sobs.


He carried her body back to where the soldiers and where Italy and Japan were waiting. They were shocked to see their collegue's lover's body in his arms. Germany had a grim look on his face as tears fell from his cheeks.


"Ich liebe dich, (y/n)." Germany whispered into her hair.


Germany was so depressed after he lost (y/n), the battles that were waged against him were ones that he lost almost all the time. He pretty much stopped trying because (y/n) was not at his side.

On the day that he lost (y/n), he may have won the battle, but Germany felt like he lost the entire war before it actually ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment