Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Guess Who I Love Japan x Reader Oneshot

Japan and I were sitting by a koi pond under A Japanese cherry blossom tree. We each had a piece of paper, a pencil, and a hard board. As you can probably tell, we were drawing. but it wasn’t a normal drawing occasion. We had to draw a person and when we were done, we had to guess what we drew. In this case, I would have to guess what Japan drew, and Japan would have to guess what I drew.


But as I said, this wasn’t a normal drawing occasion. We were drawing the person who we secretly loved. Yeah, I know, cliche. Strangely, Japan was the one who suggested it, which was a huge shock.


I had to catch quick glances at Japan so I could draw him. Yes, you’ve got it. Me, (y/n) (l/n), is in love with Japan. From his black hair to his brown eyes to his amazing accent, I love everything about him.


Except the fact that he’s totally oblivious to my feelings. Every time I try to hint at it, he doesn’t get it at all. Sometimes, I almost give up, but one glance or one thought of his handsome face, I’m back on the horse.


I shaded in his his hair and his chocolate brown eyes. The drawing was making me melt, that’s how realistic it was. I’m trying to be arrogant, it looks really realistic to me.


As we continued drawing, I dipped my toes into the water. The koi nibbled at my toes, which made me giggle quietly. I let my feet slowly slip into the water and I let out a satisfied sigh as I relaxed.


“It is a lovely day today, yes?” Japan asked.


I smiled with my eyes closed and said, “Yeah. It’s always lovely in your country. Just like you.” That right there was a hint.


“Thank you. I do my best.” Japan said without missing a beat.


This is what I mean! It totally flies over his head!


I opened my eyes and turned my head to look at him. He was turned so I couldn’t see who he was drawing, and I was the same. I smirked as I looked him up and down. I have to admit, his form is amazing. (That’s roughly translated into his body is hot.)


I finished my drawing and added my signature. I could feel my eyes burn with want, but his drawing was probably Taiwan or Seychelles. Maybe even Hungary, I don’t even know. Instead of still burning with want, my eyes began to burn with tears.


I quickly wiped them away and said, “I’m done.” My voice cracked, but I don’t think Japan noticed.


Go figure.


“I am almost done. Just need to add details.” Japan said quickly as he shifted away from me a little.


I didn’t know how to respond to that, so I just grunted in response and I rested against the trunk of the cherry blossom tree.


My eyes closed and my breathing was steady as I began to drift into the lovely lands of sleep.


“I’m done.” Japan’s gentle voice reached my ears and I jolted awake. My drawing had been flat to my chest, so he didn’t see it.


“Start describing yours, if you will.” I said with a yawn.


“No, I will not. Describe yours first, please.” Japan said. I don’t know how he can be polite and sassy at the same time… I honestly don’t know if he was sassy or not, but it’s not the first time he’s done it.


“Hair color?” He asked.


“Black. You?”


“(h/c). Eyes?”


“Brown.” I leaned in a little closer.


“(e/c). Other hints?” Japan leaned in closer as well.


“He’s very quiet at world meetings, bit when with his close friends he’s a fun guy.” I leaned in closer again.


“She is very outgoing with everyone, but she’s always there when anyone needs her.” Japan leaned in closer.


“I give up.”  I whispered.


“Say who it is on three. 1…” Japan whispered as well.


“2…”
“3.”


“You.” We said at the same them and we flipped our drawings around.


Wait. Japan loved me. He. Loved. ME.


Japan leaned in all the way and his lips landed on mine.


I didn’t pull away. I have been waiting for this forever.


I dropped my drawing and I wrapped my arms around his neck. (No, it’s not a chokehold.)


I pulled back and whispered, “Aishiteru.”


Japan smiled and whispered the same, but he surprised me by nipping my lip before pulling me into a rough kiss.


My eyes widened in surprise, but they slowly closed as I melted into the kiss.


It was rough and sweet at the same time, which is hard to manage, but hey, it’s Japan.


Suddenly, Japan pulled back unexpectedly.


“I’m so sorry (y/n), that was so improper! I-I should have taken you out on a date first and-”


I put a finger on his lips and shushed him. “It’s no problem, Japan. We can go out on a date some other time. But right now, let’s continue with this… and maybe we get heat things up.” I said, wiggling my eyebrows.


“What do you mean by ‘heat things up’?” Japan asked as he turned red.


My eye twitched and I laughed darkly. I sounded like France.

Japan turned even redder, but let’s just say things went as planned ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment