Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Far {France x Reader Oneshot}

I sipped my wine from my classy wine glass. I was wearing a black dress shirt with a gray tank top and a pair of dark denim jeans. I was eyeing men through my window, looking for one I could introduce myself to and maybe get lucky. My curves and eyes were irresistible to men. Other women envied me, though it wasn’t on purpose… most of the time.


Am I France? Non, I am (y/n) (l/n). I am good friends with Spain and Prussia, but I don’t know France that well at all. I hope to change things soon. I am French as well, so I may have to work a bit harder to win a Frenchman like him.


I picked up my cell and called Prussia, who was my closest friend next Spain.


“Hey (y/n), what’s going on frau?” Prussia picked up the phone almost instantly.


I chuckled and said, “Me, you, and Spain should hang out at the bar. But I was thinking…” I trailed off, smirking like a madwoman.


“Thinking what?” Prussia asked. I could feel the smirk on his face.


“I was thinking you should bring France along. I’ve only met him once or twice.”


Prussia laughed and asked, “Why do you want to meet him again?” He had a knowing tone in his voice.


“Let’s just say I’m… interested…” I said whilst twirling a strand of hair with my finger.


Prussia laughed even harder and said, “You can count on me to set things up. You pay for drinks!” He hung up quickly before I could argue.


I got up and walked to my room, grumbling about having to pay. Prussia can get his own damn beer…


I brushed my hair before snatching my car keys from the table. I walked out to my car and I jumped over the door instead of opening it. It’s a navy blue convertible, which catches the attention of almost everyone that passes it.


My phone vibrated and I took a quick glimpse at it and quickly responded.


Prussia: Pick the awesome me, Spain, and France up at my awesome house. I know you love the awesome me, (y/n). :3


Me: Shut the hell up, you imbécile. I’ll be there in a minute.


I turned the radio and cranked the bass up as high as it could. The speakers blared as I raced through the roads.


After a minute or two, I pulled into Prussia’s driveway and screeched to a halt before I could hit the car that belonged to his brother, Germany. To be honest, I think this is Germany’s house; Prussia just likes to call it his.


Right on cue, Spain, Prussia, and France leaped out the front door, ran to my car, and dog piled into the back of the car.


"You know there's a front seat, oui?" I said with an unamused face.


They looked at each other for a few seconds. The next thing I know, all three of them are trying to squeeze through the space between the driver seat and the passenger seat


"Oh for fucks sake!" I snapped, picking out the first pair of eyes I saw. "Spain, get in front. I thought you guys would-"


"Act more mature than this? You act just like us mon ami, why are you so cranky?" France said, giving me a cocky smile.


I raised an eyebrow. I didn't feel like flirting at the moment, so I said this, "You hardly know me, you have nothing to say." I tried so hard not to melt inside when I looked into his eyes. I think I truly love this Frenchman; it”s not like any of my past affairs.


"I've heard enough from your friends here."


I looked at Spain and Prussia and put my forehead on the steering wheel. "Idiots..." I hissed.


I pulled out of the driveway and I went way over the speed limit just because they didn't have their seat belts on.


"What the heck (y/n)?! Slow the hell down!" Prussia screeched. "You'll mess up my awesome hair!"


I didn't listen to him as I kept speeding to the bar. Suddenly, I heard sirens behind me.


"Now you've done it!" Spain said with a face palm.


"That's what you think." I said as I pulled over.


The officer got out of the car and walked over to my side of the car.


"Hello officer, you look fine today." I said casually.


He raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down as I got out of the car. "Ma'am, you were going way over the speed limit. Why is that?"


"I was trying to get away from you so I could... Control myself, per say." I said with a seductive look in my eye as I stepped closer. I placed a single finger on his chest and whispered, "I'll let you do anything you want to me if you don't give me a ticket."


He turned a bright red as he checked me out. I pulled a piece of paper from his pocket and borrowed his pen. I wrote down a number and handed to him.


"Call me when you need me." I said with a wink as I jumped back into my car and I sped off again.


Prussia looked at me wide eyed. "Did you seriously give him your number?!"


I smirked. "Hell no! I'm not that stupid, you on the other hand, probably would."


Spain and France laughed as Prussia pouted.


France poked his head through the space between the front seats and said to me, "If you don't mind, I'll take your real number. You are difficult to resist, mon ami."


"We'll talk later." I said with a smirk and a wink. France smiled mischievously with a glint in his eyes that I would never forget.


I soon pulled into the bar parking lot and I leaped out of my seat and rushed inside. I loved coming to this bar; the wine and the male customers were amazing.


I sat at a chair that was at the counter and I ordered a red wine. In a few seconds, I was already taking sips and France and Prussia were soon sitting next to me.


"So, (y/n), what do you look for in men?" France said after he ordered a wine.


Before I could answer, Prussia yelled, "(y/n)'s paying!"


"Damn it..." I said as I set some money down for the bartender. I thought he would have forgotten about it.


I turned to France and said, "Well, the body in my preferences plays a big role, the eyes and lips do as well."


France smirked and said, "Point one out."


I looked around, but my eyes lingered on France. He is the one that I really want. And not just a one time thing. An actual relationship, but of course it would be quite active. *cue the wiggling eyebrows*


"The hottest one here would have to be you, France, I can't deny it." I said with no hesitation. I heard Prussia and Spain snickering.


"Would like to go somewhere a bit more private?" France whispered in my ear.


"Of course..." I said, nipping his ear. We weren't going to go somewhere right away; I wanted to see how long he could last. I’ll give him what we both want later.


I ordered another two wines and paid for them. I slid one glass to France and I was drinking mine at the same time.


"We can find a better place after this, oui?" France said before taking a sip of his wine.


"That depends on what I have in store." I winked at him.


He gave me a look that said, "WAT." But he didn't say anything.


When only France was looking, I unbuttoned two buttons on my shirt. France smirked, but pretended to pay no attention to him.


Next, I purposely dropped a bit of money and I bent down to get it, making sure he could get a good look down my shirt.


France's smirk only grew as I did this. But I saw a longing in his eyes that satisfied me. It must have been almost painful to hold back.


I scooted my chair a bit closer to his and I asked him, "So how has your country been doing?" I subtly put my hand on his knee.


"Good so far. Hopefully, that former delinquent, England, won't ruin it for me." France grumbled. He obviously didn't notice my hand on his knee. He'll notice in a bit, I promise you that.


I slid my hand up a little, higher, but France still didn't notice.


"Do you countries always argue at the world meetings? I'm always hearing about you and England nearly strangling each other." I slid my hand up to France's inner thigh and his breath caught in his throat.


"What can I say, (y/n)? He's an imbécile, he deserves to be strangled." France stuttered.


I suddenly pulled my hand away and France looked so disappointed, I almost laughed.


"I'm going to see what's going on with the gamblers over there. I'll be back." I purred, my French accent added to the effect. I rose from my seat and I made sure that Spain and Prussia weren't looking as I headed to the exit. As I passed France's seat, I slid my hand along his belt. My fingers scarcely touched his lower back under his shirt.


Instead of going to the gambling table, I slipped to the exit. France was eyeing every move I made, so I gestured with my finger. I then went out of the bar and I sat in the front seat, keeping my eyes on the door.


After a few minutes, France was quickly exiting the bar and he nearly ran to my car. He jumped in next to me with pure passion in his eyes.


“Mon amour, I have never met a woman like you in all of my life.” France said and he immediately pulled me into a deep kiss.


I got into it immediately, for I have never felt so strongly for a man. My heart beat at a rapid pace as I attempted to pull him closer, but it was somewhat difficult.


I whispered in his ear, “I think we need to move things to the back seat, ma sexy Français.” I unwillingly pulled back, but I climbed into the back seat without difficulty.


“Of course, (y/n).”


Once France was beside me, I pinned him to the seat by his shoulders.


He laughed his signature French laugh and said, “I believe we are both going to enjoy this, ma chérie.”


“I know we are.” I growled in his ear. I instantly planted my lips on his neck. I kissed it roughly along with a few nips and left love marks in an attempt to find his soft spot.


France chuckled and said, “You’ll never find-” He let out a low moan as I bit his new-found soft spot. I sucked and nipped the spot, which made his breathing quicken.


Suddenly, I was shoved back and pinned to the seat. “Mon tour.” He purred in my ear.


Instead of going to my neck, he slid his hands up and down my curves. Occasionally, his fingers scarcely touch my inner thighs; I gasped every time he did so.


Oh, things were going to go far tonight. Very. far.

No comments:

Post a Comment