Saturday, June 21, 2014

Collision {Japan x Reader Sad Oneshot}

“Come on Kiku, we have to go!” I yelled, grabbing the car keys. I had been dating Kiku for almost two years now. We were going on a date in a Japanese restaurant Kiku had wanted to take me for a long time. It was a classy restaurant, according to Kiku. I was wearing a long, sparkly (f/c) dress.


I felt Kiku’s arms wrap around me from behind and I leaned into him. It was very rare for him to give someone a hug, but I’m an exception. I turned my head and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and I looked into his eyes. My heart melted right when our gaze met.


“(Y/n), why do you have the keys? You almost hit someone the last time you drove!” Kiku said, quickly grabbing the keys as we pulled apart. My knees went weak when I saw him wearing a black suit.


I looked like a kicked puppy as I said, “I've gotten better! Germany helped me with it!”


Kiku’s face softened, but he reluctantly placed the keys into my hand. “Please be careful, (y/n).” He sighed as we got into his car.


“Of course I will!” I said cheerily.


Kiku cautiously got into the passenger seat as I started the car. I pulled out of the driveway and drove down the street smoothly. I wasn't speeding and I wasn't close to hitting anything. This is what happens when you get driving lessons from Germany and not Italy.


“You have really improved, (y/n). Good job!” Kiku said with one of his charming smiles that made my heart soar.


I grinned and my eyes shined as I said, “Thanks, Germany’s lessons really helped.” I muttered, “He should give some lessons to Italy, especially.”


“Take a right.” Kiku said abruptly.


I instantly reacted and the turn surprisingly turned out well.

“Good job, I expected that to turn out differently. No offense, I didn't mean-” Kiku stuttered, but I cut him off.


“It’s true, I didn't expect it to go that well, either. I keep going straight for three blocks and then it will be on the right?” I asked, looking at him out of the corner of my eye.


“Yes. I know you will really like this restaurant. It has different sauces and meats to put on your rice, a wide variety of tea flavors, and overall, it’s a very nice looking place to eat.” Kiku said with wonder.


He sounded so into it and happy, it made me grin from ear to ear.


After a few minutes, I parked perfectly in front of the restaurant. The exterior was gorgeous; I couldn’t wait to see the inside.


Kiku held out his arm like a gentleman and I took it. This was unlike Kiku, but then again, he was a true gentleman. Like England! (Oh God, I’m laughing at that XD ‘Like England!’)


Kiku led me inside and I was blown away. There were Japanese lamps hanging above tables, small fishbowls that had Japanese Fighting Fish at every table, and there was a huge koi pond by the front desk. I would say more, but there’s too much to mention!


“Hello, how may I help you?” The woman behind the desk said.


Kiku nervously tightened his tie and said, “I made a reservation for two…”


“You made reservations?!” I exclaimed.


Kiku nodded with a blush. when we went on dates, it was a walk-in thing, but this time he made reservations!


“Name please.” The woman asked another question.


“Honda, Kiku.” Kiku said.


We were soon seated at a table in the very back where we could have some privacy, which made me feel more secure. I hated huge crowds in restaurants, and it feels great to know that Kiku remembered that. The waiter soon brought our sushi on rice and our tea.


I took a sip of my tea and my eyes lit up. “Kiku, this place is amazing!”


“I knew you’d like it, that’s why I brought you here… but that’s not the only reason…” Kiku said and his face turned a bright red.


I raised an eyebrow in confusion. “What else did you bring me here for?”


Kiku nervously got up and he pulled a black box from his pocket. When he got down on one knee, I almost started crying.


Kiku opened the box and said, “(Y/n) (l/n), I have been in a loving relationship with you for a very long time, and I don’t think my life would have turned for the better without you. All I’m asking is, (y/n), will you marry me?”


“I don’t know how to say yes without screaming like other women or sounding unappreciative, so I’m just going to go with this.” A single, happy tear rolled down my right cheek. “I accept your marriage proposal because you are the most amazing man I have never met. I love you with all my heart.”


Kiku quickly rose to his full height and he quickly pulled me into a passionate kiss.


When we pulled apart, he whispered, “I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you.”


“You have no idea.” I said with a smile.


We sat down to finish our food, but we kept looking at each other. Kiku meant the world to me; I would do anything for him. Now that we were going to get married, he would be my world. And I would love him for eternity.

~Third Person POV~

(Y/n) and Kiku left the restaurant hand in hand. They shared another kiss that people turned their heads to see. They were the cutest couple there; no one could deny it.


“Kiku, can I drive again? Please?” (Y/n) said, using the kicked-puppy face she had used the first time.


“I have to say no this time, I’m sorry. People get very wasted in this part of the city; especially at night. The people who are drunk drive very recklessly.” Kiku said apologetically. He knew how much she wanted to drive; he had seen how happy she was when she had driven here.


“I’ll be really safe, I promise!”


Kiku looked at her face again and he gave in. It was the woman he loved, he couldn’t say to a face like hers, especially if it looked like a kicked puppy.


He was nearly shaking and he handed the keys to (y/n). He was so scared that she was going to get hurt if they got in a crash. Kiku had no concern for himself, he just wanted (y/n) be safe.


She started the car and they were soon going down the road as perfect as can be. No problems with driving at all.


(Y/n) turned her head and said, “We were meant to collide, you and I. I don’t see how else things would work out.” There was a soft smile on her face and her heart ached. She loved him so much, it almost hurt.


Suddenly, a car slammed into the bumper from the left side. It sent the car sliding while Kiku and (y/n) both hit their heads on something in the car.


That’s when (y/n) saw a pickup hurtling at Kiku’s side of the car. On impulse, she jerked the wheel and made the car do a one-eighty so it was going to hit her side of the truck.
“I love y-” (y/n) began to yell to Kiku, but the pickup truck collided into her side of the car.


It sent their car rolling and another car crashed into them. Every window was shattered and the car had the potential of setting on fire any moment.


Kiku began yelling for help so he and his fiance could get out. He hoped, even prayed, that she wasn’t injured. But he knew very well that there was a huge chance that she was heavily injured. (Y/n) sacrificed herself to keep Kiku from getting the full impact from the truck.


“Kiku…” (Y/n) said weakly. Her extremely shaky, bloody hand reached out and grabbed his. “I love you…” She whispered and she closed her eyes.


Before Kiku could say or do anything, someone on the outside pried Kiku’s door open. It was Alfred!


‘Where the hell did you come from…?’ Kiku wondered. It took him a second to realize he said it out loud.


“I was on my way to your house to visit you. Dude, we have to get you two out of here! Two cars are already on fire, yours could be next!” Alfred said as he pulled them both out of there.


Alfred was about to hold (y/n) in his arms, but Kiku picked her up first. It was a miracle that Kiku wasn't hurt that badly. He had a few minor as well as major cuts and definitely a concussion, but it didn't stop him. He and Alfred walked over to the paramedics, but it took a bit. Kiku had to limp because of a cut on his leg.


“(Y/n), it’s going to be ok, I promise.” Kiku said and he gave her a kiss on her forehead, despite the blood that was on it. Then he noticed that she wasn't moving at all. “(Y/n)...?” Kiku said as his eyes began to burn with tears. “(Y/n)!” Kiku yelled.


A paramedic rushed over and swiftly took (y/n) from his arms. Before he could protest, they were both loaded into an ambulance.


Alfred sat next to Kiku in the ambulance and gave him some more details about the crash.


“After you guys crashed, a bunch of other cars added to the mix. I saw your car and I kinda freaked out before I came and got you guys out.” Alfred said quickly.


“I proposed to (y/n).” Kiku said quietly.


“WHAT?! Dude, that’s awesome, what’d she say?!” Alfred exclaimed excitedly.


Kiku gave him a small smile. “She said yes…” Then Kiku blacked out.

~Timeskip~

Kiku jerked awake and he looked around. He was in a hospital bed with I.V’s in his arms and he was hooked up to machines. Alfred was next to his bed in a chair, but something wasn’t quite right. Alfred had his elbows on his knees with his fingers interlocked, but his head was down and his hair covered his face. Kiku could have sworn that he saw him shudder a few times.


“Alfred, how’s (y/n)? Is she ok?” Kiku asked quickly. When Alfred didn’t answer, tears instantly went down Kiku’s face. “Alfred! Is (y/n) ok?!” Kiku yelled and his voice cracked and wavered.


Alfred looked up. His eyes were red and puffy and his face was wet with tears and he was still crying.


“Kiku, I’m so sorry, she died before I even got you guys out of your car.” Alfred sobbed.


Kiku’s heart shattered and he just lost it. He was crying like he never had before and he was sobbing her name. His heart rate was through the roof.


“I should never have let her drive!”       

No comments:

Post a Comment